Sunday, October 10, 2010

Once upon a time, I had a lot of hair........

Now as I sit here - my head is completely bare.....

Just a quick post to say that I am exhausted, but before I climb into a warm hat and bed, I wanted to thank everyone who made today such a success.

Hunter - I cannot put into words the appreciation I have for this man ---  my fellow shavee!  You, my friend, are amazing - and can't wait to hear all your "rub the head" stories!

Brad B from GoFish Productions who donated him time and was the best DJ we could have asked for! 

Laine Bissonette - my personal hair stylist who donated her time ---  loved having you be the one to shave my head, Laine!!

Thanks to Laurie and Co at the Lafayette - you guys ROCK!

Carol M and North Congregational for some good ole fashioned popcorn!  YUM!

The Raynham Call for sending out a photographer - thanks Emily! 

Fox25 news for sending out a camera guy - Walter, you were great!

And all my family and friends who were there to support me - you have NO idea what that meant to me.  No idea......... from the bottom of my heart - I love you all!

Will be posting a full report tomorrow - but for now...
I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment