Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Here is how it all happened........



This is the picture I used for the press release.                   This is my after picture.




        This is Hunter.  He is the only one who stepped up to be a co- shavee.  What a guy - love him! 





Your a good man - Charlie Brown and I appreciate you~~



Prior to my shaving, I spent a few minutes to speak about the people I was honoring
and to thank everyone.
 


And then we are OFF.......
We ponytailed the hair first so that we could cut it off in sections
that could then be donated to Locks Of Love. 




THEN the buzzing started.



A view from the back.


Some tears from my daughter - 
as my hair disappeared, I began to look more and more like my father
who passed away in 1998 and  we miss daily.


Hubby blessing the cue ball.


Like Mother - Like Son



My oldest daughter - Aim.



And youngest daughter - Mel.


My fun loving sis - LN.



And here is my first glimpse in a mirror......  quite funny!
What a difference!


My 15 seconds of fame with FOX NEWS25
(and THAT is a story for another post......)
let me just say that I was NOT happy with them.


My hairdresser Laine and I.
Such a doll to donate her time!



And then, one by one,
much like at Disney World,
my "fans" lined up to take their picture with the newly shorn. 

















What a great day and one that I will remember always.




No comments:

Post a Comment